An update from the Hilton on Covid-19/Coronavirus
The Hilton (our host hotel) reached out to us today with the following update on their COVID-19 stance and how they are continuing to prepare and help attendees moving forward.
The Hilton (our host hotel) reached out to us today with the following update on their COVID-19 stance and how they are continuing to prepare and help attendees moving forward:
In these uncertain times, I wanted to reach out to your event personally about what we are doing here at Hilton to support you and your attendee’s travel plans. As the situation around novel coronavirus (COVID-19) continues to evolve, we are doing everything we can to ensure your travel safety and provide maximum flexibility.
YOUR TRAVEL SAFETY
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhanced operating protocol
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning our public areas (including lobbies, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.) and have continued the use of hospital-grade disinfectant
- We will continue to adjust food and beverage service in accordance with current safety recommendations
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers
We have activated our regional and global response teams to provide around-the-clock assistance to our hotels and are prepared to act swiftly should we be alerted to a case of coronavirus at one of our properties.
YOUR TRAVEL FLEXIBILITY
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking options. Given these unique circumstances we are making additional adjustments to our individual booking policies to give you extra peace of mind:
- Government Restrictions: In regions affected by government-issued travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full refunds. Please click here for the latest information on our travel waivers
- Existing Reservations: All reservations – even those described as non-cancellable (‘Advanced Purchase’) – that are scheduled for arrival before April 30, 2020, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival
- New Reservations: Any reservation you make – even those described as ‘non-cancellable’ (‘Advanced Purchase’) – that are booked between today and April 30, 2020, for any future arrival date, can be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before your scheduled arrival
If you need to adjust reservations made via the Hilton website, app or call center, please contact the Hilton Guest Assistance team. If you need to adjust reservations made through another travel site, please contact them for assistance.
YOUR POINTS AND STATUS
We know that earning Hilton Honors Points and Status is an important way we show appreciation. We also know the current travel environment may limit your ability to stay with us.
- We will pause the expiration of all points scheduled to expire between now and May 31, 2020
- We will make updates to the requirements for earning tier status for 2021. Since the situation is still evolving, it is too early to make and announce specific changes. We are committed to sharing details as soon as possible
At Hilton, we believe it is in challenging times like these that the power of hospitality is needed most of all. Whether you are traveling now or in the future, our team members are ready to welcome you with the Hilton hospitality you’ve come to expect.